Cases Without Children

Complete Your Case In 3 Easy Steps

1. questionnaire

Complete the simple questionnaire below and press the "submit" button. You'll receive your own personalized paperwork in approximately 1 to 3 days [excluding weekends and holidays] via email.*

2. paperwork

You and your spouse review and sign your paperwork. If you want us to review it and file it for you, select that option when making your payment, below.

3. Final decree

In about 90 Days, you'll receive your final Decree in the mail from the court - you won't even need to go to court! ** It's that easy

*Your paperwork will come with easy-to-follow instructions to guide you through signing the papers.
**If you live in El Paso County, unfortunately, they require you to attend one brief “orientation” meeting at the courthouse soon after the case is filed, sorry.


Be sure to FULLY answer all the questions that apply. When you’re finished, hit the “submit” button. Your information is transmitted over a SECURE [ssl] server that encrypts it for your protection.

Online Divorce Colorado's SSL Guaranteed Secure Sticker

    Petitioner (You)

    Current Military?

    Co-Petitioner (Spouse)

    Current Military?

    Additional Info

    Wife pregnant?

    Do you both waive spousal support or maintenance?

    Do you, together or separately, own any real estate (house, condo, vacant land, etc.)?

    With regard to your tangible personal effects, furniture, appliances, etc., check the appropriate box.

    Do you and / or your spouse have any non-retirement investments, such as stock or mutual funds, etc.?

    Do you and / or your spouse want any provisions about life insurance in your agreement?

    Do you have any retirement accounts?

    How will you file your next tax return, jointly or separately? [Note, you must still be married on the last day of the year in question in order to file jointly]

    Does wife want her former name restored?

    Are there any restraining orders or protection orders, now or in the past, between you?

    Has anyone in your family received social services, such as food stamps, public assistance etc., within the past 5 years or child support enforcement services?

    We accept payment by credit / debit card [Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover]. We use a SECURE [ssl] server so your information is guaranteed safe. If you prefer, you may provide your credit/debit card information telephonically by calling (303) 883-9346.

    OUR FEE FOR PREPARING AND FILING YOUR DOCUMENTS IS $199* plus $9 postage and handling, for a total of $208. (You will be instructed on how and when to pay the $230 court filing fee later when you return your signed documents to us for filing.)

    Please check the "yes" box below if you want us to review your signed documents and file them with the court for you, at no additional cost.

    If you checked "Yes", you will receive instructions along with your documents detailing how to return your signed documents to us for filing. If you checked "No", we will send you specific instructions along with your documents instructing you on how to file your case with the court yourself.

    Fine Print

    *excludes court filing fee – presently $230. We will collect the filing fee from you later when you return your signed paperwork to us for filing.

    Mr. Calder does not represent either party. It is your responsibility to obtain independent legal advice if you have any questions about the substantive law or your rights. This process is intended for simple cases only and is not suitable for individual legal representation in appropriate cases. The fees are “flat fees,” not time-based, so they will not be higher than stated unless you request changes to the paperwork after it is completed, in which cases, a modest revision fee will apply. Fees are considered earned and non-refundable once your paperwork has been prepared regardless of reconciliation of the parties, a party’s refusal to sign the papers, or abandonment of the case. 

    If Wife is having her former name restored, it will be necessary for her to have the final Decree certified by the clerk of the court after the case is concluded. That must be done by Wife in person or by mail and there is a modest fee charged by the clerk.

    It is the parties’ responsibility to prepare, sign, and record any real estate deeds. Likewise, any car titles. we do not do those unless special arrangements are made in advance for additional cost. 

    We Accept the Following Credit Cards

    Image of MasterCard logo
    Image of Visa credit card logo
    Image of Discover credit card logo
    Image of American Express credit card logo

    Thank You For Your Patronage